SCOOTER RENTAL MYKONOS
RENT A SCOOTER IN MYKONOS
My Scooter Mykonos
Best Scooter Rental in Mykonos
Rent a Car in Mykonos
My Scooter Mykonos aim is to offer high quality Motorcycle / Car rental services for short and long term periods, ensuring safety and satisfaction for our customers. Here, you will find a variety of the latest models, all at competitive rental packs with guaranteed service, best insurance and the lowest prices.
The scooters are perfect to go around Mykonos and to follow the main roads, while the semi-automatic and manual motorbikes also allow you to drive off-road. Because many roads around in Mykonos are not made of concrete, renting a on/off can be a good idea!
Take advantage of our Scooter Hire in Mykonos for travelling the island of Mykonos on your scooter, thus gaining liberty and mobility to be able to visit every corner of Mykonos, from the famous Beach Super paradise until Panormos at north, the many excellent Mykonian restaurants or the many nightclubs, which fill with the town's people at night. This is ideal for all who wish to spend a stress- free holiday on the island, as our scooters come with a pair of helmets for your motorbike completely free, so that safety comes first on your trip.
1) Driver’s Age: Drivers must be at least 21 years old for A, B and C and at least 25 years for the remaining categories.
2) Drivers License: Drivers must hold Greek or international driver’s license that is valid for at least one year.
3) Rental Period: The minimum rental period is one day (24 hours). Each additional hour is calculated by the fifth of the rental rate per day.
4) Fines: The tenant is responsible for fines and penalties of any violations during the rental period.
5) Gasoline: Unleaded only. Covered by the tenant.
6) Taxes: Local tax – 23% VAT Included in the Price
7) Pickup and Delivery: Free in the Hotel,Port and Airport. You can ask the service delivery / receipt to the airport and the port, and to your hotel.Pick up/Drop off upon request (more than 2 days rental,fee may apply).
8) Tenants are obliged to respect the rules of Highway Code (KDR).
9) Renters are responsible for any damage to the machine, tires and wheels.